Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You do know where you can get some LF lavender ams not too far from you, right? I have them seperated and giving me eggs :) First batch of chicks should hatch next week;)
Oooh, you are in pretty reasonable driving distance from me. If you ever have started LF Lav Am pullets/hens you are willing to part with, I would love to hear about it!!

:smack. Haha, I think I should let her try. I'd give her some chicken eggs, but I'm afraid she'd crush them...

:bun

Hey is this just a funny egg or does it mean my girls are missing something?

Other then the crack. My son is horrible with eggs.

I've had those eggs. I think for a month in a row. Then it stopped. I never knew why other than her kinks were getting worked out.
This is crazy. This woman who is a vegan, bashed her car into a truck because it was carrying chickens. Did she even think about how she was endangering the driver? I guess that's what a lack of B12 and saturated fat will do to your brain. So sad.

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/03/02/woman-repeatedly-hits-chicken-truck-because-shes-a-vegan

Edited for spelling, as always!

Good grief!

I'm okay now... Keith got it out with his hands tools. Don't worry axes are no longer involved! And honestly I'd love the help. We realized this is a bigger job than 2 people can do.

My main coop is getting killed by the winds this winter. It's going to be fun figuring it all out in a month or so. I am fortunate to have some volunteers for the run though.

Oooh, you are in pretty reasonable driving distance from me. If you ever have started LF Lav Am pullets/hens you are willing to part with, I would love to hear about it!!

I typically only grow out what I plan to keep but if you're interested in chicks, they should be hatching every week for the next couple months :)

I'm located in Hershey and I'm looking for a local source for getting an assortment of hatching eggs I can incubate. My chickens and ducks haven't produced fertilize eggs the last two season and I miss hatching my own chicks. I'm not too picky on breed, I just like having an assortment of colors and patterns to my flock. (Also would be interested in duck eggs.)

I wish I was still at home playing with my birds! Got called in early to help with a good challenge. Power went out for like an hour, then when it came back on our computer crashed so instead of helping I made the challenge and everyones food. Now we find out our system is gone and no backup so pen paper and calculator for our busiest night. 300 different beers to keep track off fun fun. Should have called in sick with duck brain. Here's our challenge dog. My first one. 7lbs of food!!!

And it is definitely not vegan friendly!

The winds have been really crazy this year haven't they? I'm fed up with winter.

Yes, they have! It's frightening!

I'm located in Hershey and I'm looking for a local source for getting an assortment of hatching eggs I can incubate. My chickens and ducks haven't produced fertilize eggs the last two season and I miss hatching my own chicks. I'm not too picky on breed, I just like having an assortment of colors and patterns to my flock. (Also would be interested in duck eggs.)

Wish I were closer. I have Pekin eggs, an occasional Muscovy mix (she's Muscovy. Various drakes), and a host of gorgeous mutt eggs.

I wish I was still at home playing with my birds! Got called in early to help with a good challenge. Power went out for like an hour, then when it came back on our computer crashed so instead of helping I made the challenge and everyones food. Now we find out our system is gone and no backup so pen paper and calculator for our busiest night. 300 different beers to keep track off fun fun. Should have called in sick with duck brain. Here's our challenge dog. My first one. 7lbs of food!!!

And it is definitely not vegan friendly!

:gig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom