Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

well, she'd been flogged a few times before this shot. The bird did not get away. Although, in true teen style, Joni did not change her handling technique and this scene was repeated. Thank Gawd she is my last, the whole 'teen thing' is impossible at times.

well, she'd been flogged a few times before this shot. The bird did not get away. Although, in true teen style, Joni did not change her handling technique and this scene was repeated. Thank Gawd she is my last, the whole 'teen thing' is impossible at times.

I've been warned numerous times about the teen years and I don't know how I'm going to handle it. Mine are 10 and 12 and they're already a handful :/

Might have to get goats first if your significant other won't get you a turkey because you already filled a new coop and duck pen and got guineas coming and your already talking about more baby chicks you have to have that you don't have room for..... But goats are cute..... Still really really want some turkeys.....
I avoided mentioning the guineas.
lol.png
I don't know if they can take the noise!

I found these on Amazon. Does this look right? Temp is holding at 99! I feel giddy
yesss.gif

Thank You Aurora! Trays ordered.
Sorry I was late to answer this. We (@Auroradream26 and I) both have the older 1202's and they came with metal trays about 2 inches high and a mesh bottom. GQF still sells them for about $30 each, but they no longer include them in the original purchase. I can't tell whether the 1502 you have has them or not. Without them, you slide the plastic trays that you ordered into the racks and can fit 2 into each level of the rack. The metal trays hold 2 of the plastic trays and slide into the rack, 1 per level. Personally, I like the metal trays, they feel like they provide better support. I even have a few extras so I can move them around and load a tray before having to pull out the old one. I mention that in case yours doesn't have that and you want to borrow one to try it before buying.

Incidentally, Dickeys all come with the metal trays included, making them an even better deal if you are buying new and want the trays. Dickey trays fit into the GQF's just fine and you can buy them from Dickey a little cheaper, I suspect. Cutler's and Dickey are my "go to" places for parts and accessories. There is a guy selling white plastic trays on eBay a few bucks cheaper than the new ones from Amazon, Cutler, or Dickey, but they are obviously used and might show a bit of damage. Still they work fine and he sent extras, so I'm happy with them. The really cheap ones like I sent Aurora were very heavily used, but only $1 each. They are brittle and pieces break off, but they still work and I use them regularly.

Dealing with "The teen years" is a necessary step on the way to become a grandparent.
In related news, I have a new granddaughter, born this morning. Her name is Olivia, and yes, the grandparents are planning to spoil her.

I found these on Amazon. Does this look right? Temp is holding at 99! I feel giddy
Verify the temp with another thermometer, you can always trust the digital control panel, and a second opinion can save a lot of heartache if it's a bit off. If you order from Cutler, they have a nice digital on for about $18 that I like a lot better than the $9 ones from Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom