Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Heart of the Matter Farm - How old are your chickens and what breed(s) are they? What is your asking price?

I have 2 1/2 year old chickens Black Australorp, brown egg layer. And I have one hatched this spring that are buff Orpington, french cochon maran, ameraucana. And some that are mix brown egg lays and black australorp. So far I have not sold any chicks yet. I do have an incubator so I can put eggs in anytime. I also have some chickens that are very mixed and lay blue eggs sometimes. I try and get diffrent breed when ever I get new ones so I know what are new chickens and what are the older ones.

I have a beautiful and well mannered but very loud Turken roo that needs a home yesterday! We are near Pittsburgh and I'm willing to drive him to safety!
20190730_195716.jpg

Hope you have some takers! I just managed to pawn off about 22 cockerels. They leave tomorrow morning. That SHOULD bring my chicken flock down to less than 50. I'll have to do another count tomorrow but I think I'll be down to close to 40.
@Auroradream26 I will be out your way again this Saturday. You want me to bring you anything? Bantam lavender Ameraucanas? Bantam black frizzle cochins?

@Auroradream26 I will be out your way again this Saturday. You want me to bring you anything? Bantam lavender Ameraucanas? Bantam black frizzle cochins?

Thank you for the offer but I think I'm going to pass this time. I just got everything down to where I'd like it to be for the winter. Or at least close anyway lol. You don't happen to want a penciled Tom to take back with you do you?

Thank you for the offer but I think I'm going to pass this time. I just got everything down to where I'd like it to be for the winter. Or at least close anyway lol. You don't happen to want a penciled Tom to take back with you do you?
He sounds pretty, but I am down to one pair of turkeys and transporting a tom with 8 people in a van for 3 hours would not be popular with my family !

Well, we are back from CA. The first flight was cancelled - I'd already boarded the dogs so the chickens were out in the yard. I didn't see my Delaware, Colleen, but thought she was hiding from the mean flock. Nope, she's gone somewhere, don't know if a cat (doubtful) or a hawk (more likely) got her or if she just "flew the coop". Darn it, she was the one I dressed up and took to the games. Gonna have to tame some babies next year.

Well, we are back from CA. The first flight was cancelled - I'd already boarded the dogs so the chickens were out in the yard. I didn't see my Delaware, Colleen, but thought she was hiding from the mean flock. Nope, she's gone somewhere, don't know if a cat (doubtful) or a hawk (more likely) got her or if she just "flew the coop". Darn it, she was the one I dressed up and took to the games. Gonna have to tame some babies next year.
I’m sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom