Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Erie Pa. here. While I am here, would anyone like to have a rooster that I can't keep because I live in the city? He's leghorn/brahma I think and he came from tractor supply. He's huge and needs his own flock to boss around. He is a pet and I would really like him to stay a pet. The picture doesn't really do him justice, he's about 10-12 lbs already and isn't even full grown. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20200907_143048.jpg
    20200907_143048.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone,
I'm thinking about buying a property in East Stroudsburg, PA 18302. The property I have my eye on has 3 acres. I've been trying to find the ordinances to see if I can have roosters. Can anyone give me some pointers? Thanks in advance.

Have you checked the township ordinance online? when you get it, do a Ctrl-F to search the document for "Livestock" or "Poultry" to find out what the regs are. You might need to cross reference the zoning map. Or, short version, call the township secretary.
I found it's easiest to call township office directly. The online ordinance is sometimes confusing.

Back
Top Bottom