Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
frow.gif
I'm also in Northern York Co. Getting prepared for our first chicks in a couple months!

Quote:
frow.gif
I'm also in Northern York Co. Getting prepared for our first chicks in a couple months!

Hi neighbor ~ I'm in Dover!

What kind of chicks are you getting? I have some pure Ameraucanas and some Olive Eggers & will have chicks and hatching eggs in the spring.
I also have a frizzle Cochin pullet and a Cochin roo I will be hatching eggs from. And a bunch of assorted other brown egg layers and EE's if you are interested.

Quote:
frow.gif

Hi neighbor ~ I'm in Dover!

What kind of chicks are you getting? I have some pure Ameraucanas and some Olive Eggers & will have chicks and hatching eggs in the spring.
I also have a frizzle Cochin pullet and a Cochin roo I will be hatching eggs from. And a bunch of assorted other brown egg layers and EE's if you are interested.

I'm more north than you are - near Lewisberry. Ameraucanas are on my short list, so I'd be very interested!

Quote:
frow.gif

newbie here - Dover, PA Sounds like we are close!
big_smile.png

Quote:
newbie here - Dover, PA Sounds like we are close!
big_smile.png

Sounds like it ~ I'm in the Bald Hills, north of Hakes store!

Me too!! I'm on Detters Mill Rd.

I have a breeder quality ancona rooster to give away. He's about 10 weeks old. Ready to be outside, he's about 90% feathered. He's in the house right now since he was the only egg to hatch out of that batch. I'll take photos if anyone is interested. I'm in Jefferson County, right off Interstate 80.

He's a happy and friendly little guy, just starting to crow. He's had lots of attention and even wears a diaper on occasion to watch tv with us. I've tried to integrate him into my flock, but they are having trouble accepting him. If you could give him a good home I'd appreciate it.

PM me if you are interested in him.

Rachael

Back
Top Bottom