Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

For those of you who have listed birds on the infamous Craigslist, did you have decent luck selling them? I know I need to take a couple pics tonight and add them to the post.

I just got around to listing my Ameraucana chicks earlier today and only got one response so far. The email address it came from is 'alcohol related' and the person spelled 4 out of 10 words wrong. I'm not trying to be prudish, but geez! I may not respond (even though I hate when I don't get answers from CL)

Beaglady, I have also come to terms that the Clarion Meet is too far away :(. DH calculated gas at $100 for the trip. I personally believe he fudged the numbers a little, but it is almost 5 hours from me and that is an awful lot of time in the car.

Did you list your chicks on the Buy/sell page here on BYC?

Whereever you make your sale, Make sure you meet the people away from your home, I've read stories twice this week of BYCers having birds mysteriously disappear a week or so after a buyer backed out.

Welcome Command.

Blarney, it's also not feasible for us. He says that a. I already overbooked us for that day, and b. since he won't let me buy anything right now..there's no sense in going...I don't think he understands what this is really about!

I wish I could go. :( I've got several pullets and hens that gotta go! It's just too far away and too much in gas. Dang.. :(

Maybe I'll make fliers and put them in TSC.

Again! Anyone in Centre County want some pullets or hens...LET ME KNOW! :D

Beaglady, I have also come to terms that the Clarion Meet is too far away
sad.png
. DH calculated gas at $100 for the trip. I personally believe he fudged the numbers a little, but it is almost 5 hours from me and that is an awful lot of time in the car.
Did you list your chicks on the Buy/sell page here on BYC?
Whereever you make your sale, Make sure you meet the people away from your home, I've read stories twice this week of BYCers having birds mysteriously disappear a week or so after a buyer backed out.

For those of you who have listed birds on the infamous Craigslist, did you have decent luck selling them? I know I need to take a couple pics tonight and add them to the post.

I just got around to listing my Ameraucana chicks earlier today and only got one response so far. The email address it came from is 'alcohol related' and the person spelled 4 out of 10 words wrong. I'm not trying to be prudish, but geez! I may not respond (even though I hate when I don't get answers from CL)

I've always had really good luck on CL. I sold all my extra roos to a woman who had a huge free range flock of hens (I'm sure she eventually ate them). I also sold a pair of silkies to a mom and her young daughter, and a group of 6 red stars to a man that was renting a farm that had a chicken coop. We were trying to cull most of our flock, so it worked out really well.

Welcome all newbie's!! Just wanted to ask if anyone is heading to Roots next Tues? It would be May 1st.. I am going. Hoping to get another gosling since one of the ones we bought last week died. Oh by the way i'm on Red Lion, York area

Back
Top Bottom