Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I really am no good at candling.
I want some chicks these are from my pure Ameracaunas. I want them to replace what I have since I have no idea the age of my trio.

My Ameracaunas jump the nest box. I can't get a broody to stay on a set of eggs to save my soul. I would put them in the bator. Check them in 4 days and see what you got.

I took 1 Sumatra Rooster, and 3 Ameraucana teen boys to auction tonight. Between all 4, after they take there share I get $6.00. And somebody stole my crate ($39.99). They told me they are going to try to get it back, I am not holding my breath. What a horrible price on top of it!

I took 1 Sumatra Rooster, and 3 Ameraucana teen boys to auction tonight.  Between all 4, after they take there share I get $6.00.  And somebody stole my crate ($39.99).  They told me they are going to try to get it back, I am not holding my breath.  What a horrible price on top of it!

Ugh Heather! What auction was that??

Heather!! Oh no! That's a rough night! I sure hope you get your crate back.

Mamma2my: so glad your little one made out well, hope this is all behind you soon.

Pig and chicken showing are over. I was a bit disappointed that the birds were not judged. I think even with all the chaos, that the kids loved it! I sure hope we get a few days away now.

Last edited:
I took 1 Sumatra Rooster, and 3 Ameraucana teen boys to auction tonight. Between all 4, after they take there share I get $6.00. And somebody stole my crate ($39.99). They told me they are going to try to get it back, I am not holding my breath. What a horrible price on top of it!
UGH! That is a bad night.

I HATE having to take my boys to the auction. I would rather just give them away. But even that is hard to do. It is one thing if they are hatchery birds, but another if they are from good lines.

Heather!! Oh no! That's a rough night! I sure hope you get your crate back.
Mamma2my: so glad your little one made out well, hope this is all behind you soon.
Pig and chicken showing are over. I was a bit disappointed that the birds were not judged. I think even with all the chaos, that the kids loved it! I sure hope we get a few days away now.

I am glad the kids had a good time. They didn't judge the birds at all??

Back
Top Bottom