People in Ohio

Jenna14Chicken

Songster
Mar 19, 2016
OH.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here lives in Ohio and can help me. Does anyone no what breeds of chicks rural king usually gets. thanks for any help

The Rural King stock varies from week to week and store to store. I have seen Orpington, Rhode Island, and other common breeds. The last ones I bought were Easter Eggers.

If you want a certain type, give the local store a call and see what they have in stock at the time.

Ok thanks the last time we bought chicks was 2 years ago that was the first time we 've ever raised chickens. A few weeks ago a coon got our chickens so now we only have 2 and we figured we love the eggs lets get more chicks. We are only getting 4 to equal 6 in all. Of course we didn't pay any attention to all the breeds there just the ones we bought. We bought two Rhode island reds,two Easter eggers, and two labeled in a pullet bin. This year we are giving 2 of the new ones to my cousin and they want leghorns so I did a little research on them and decided I want one too. So my question is does rural king have leghorns? We live close to marien ohio so that is the rural king we are going to.

Back
Top Bottom