People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Finally downloaded some mods. I'm kinda just running around and having fun with my new mods right now. haha :)
Lucky you. the mod i want doesnt work with windows eight.

I on the other hand is muted thus cannot talk and thus cannot point out that the moderator who always says that the guest land is just for the guest. Is guess what? Building in the guest land!

**UPDATE**

Im unmuted but not going to say anything for fear of being ban

Last edited:
Lucky you. the mod i want doesnt work with windows eight.

I on the other hand is muted thus cannot talk and thus cannot point out that the moderator who always says that the guest land is just for the guest. Is guess what? Building in the guest land!

**UPDATE**

Im unmuted but not going to say anything for fear of being ban

That stinks.

Hey Techno, how's your server going? Is it fixed? I miss playing with you LOL

Hey guys!

I've added a few mods into my game, the Mutant Creatures and Familiars mod. I'm still trying to get the Slenderman mod to work, but I'll take screenshots!

*** EDIT ***
Okay, so the Pokemon mod and Slenderman mod are NOT ready for 1.5.2 yet. Meh. I'll have to wait. I want a really scary mod...

Last edited:
The only mods I currently want are Sophisticated Wolves, Optifine, and maybe one of the minimap mods. But I'm not brave enough to add any of them. :p

Do NOT insert Optifine. Trust me, it's hard. See, I deleted META-INF and inserted everything, but NO. Minecraft gets stuck on 'Updating Minecraft' no matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU EXIT OUT it gets stuck. It's not a normal mod and seriously, it is so annoying. I had to delete the entire .minecraft data and start over. It's just... ARARARARARARARAR

Do NOT insert Optifine. Trust me, it's hard. See, I deleted META-INF and inserted everything, but NO. Minecraft gets stuck on 'Updating Minecraft' no matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU EXIT OUT it gets stuck. It's not a normal mod and seriously, it is so annoying. I had to delete the entire .minecraft data and start over. It's just... ARARARARARARARAR
:lol: And that's why I stick with idle daydreaming. I'd probably end up corrupting all my worlds, their backups, the externally stored backups, and the backups I haven't created yet, even though that isn't actually possible.

Back
Top Bottom