People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to the thread!

I'm looking for a texture pack that leaves most blocks unchanged, but makes the armor look like Iron Man suits. Nice, shiny, well detailed Iron Man suits. I'm not having much luck yet. :p

Haven't ever seen any, but good luck! It sucks, my graphics card doesn't work anymore, so I can't play MC currently!!! I'm gonna get a new one soon. Since I haven't played for a month or so, are there horses now? I heard that there might be? What's in 1.5??

Oh, that must be a pain.
Hmm, new changes. Uh, hoppers, a new texture pack system that makes editing individual textures easier, improvements to the GUI (click-and-drag items around the crafting table! Whoo!), stuff like that. Horses aren't until June, I think.

Nope. We're currently on 1.5.2.
1.6 is still only available in the form of weekly snapshots, which are rather buggy and don't yet contain all the features the official release will have.

I just scared myself so badly. I was in my house, which has pressure plates for all the doors inside. I had a few enchantment bottles, so I splashed them. I had no idea Experience orbs can trigger wood pressure plates.. I hear a door open, then literally 2 seconds after that, Ambience plays. I jump about 5 feet in the air, pause MineCraft, and go do something else. A few minutes later, I went back to MineCraft and left my house, then decided to see if Experience does trigger pressure plates. Sure enough, once I threw an enchantment bottle at a wooden pressure plate, it activated. I ended up building a floating house so Ambience won't play. No more pressure plates, either. LOL

Ambience scares me, especially with random doors opening.

:caf I keep finding spawners on my peaceful world. So now I have tons of mossy cobblestone, and more saddles than I could ever possibly need. I never break the spawners, so I have lots of nice XP farms if I ever need them.

Back
Top Bottom