People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
I can install mods. It's super easy.

You will possibly need WinRAR (i'm not sure you'll need it with Magic Launcher) , the desired mod, and your desired modloader. I reccomend Magic Launcher 1.1.5 because it's simple to choose your desired mods and turn them on or off.

So go look up Minecraft Magic Launcher 1.1.5 and download it, move it to your desktop and run it. Tell me when you've done this.

I can install mods. It's super easy.

You will possibly need WinRAR (i'm not sure you'll need it with Magic Launcher) , the desired mod, and your desired modloader. I reccomend Magic Launcher 1.1.5 because it's simple to choose your desired mods and turn them on or off.

So go look up Minecraft Magic Launcher 1.1.5 and download it, move it to your desktop and run it. Tell me when you've done this.
But would it work with windows eight?

Hehehe I'm having fun in my creative world. I teleported myself into the middle of the sea, dug a whole to bedrock, blew a giant hole, then filled in the top so water wouldn't come in. I was bored. :p

*Casually screeches with delight and uses words that contradict each other because 1.6 is going to be released officially soon*
I love that new launcher more than you people can imagine. You can set up multiple MC folders so you don't need to worry about messing up a snapshot world by playing and older game version and it's the best thing I ever could imagine seriously it's amazing guys I love it so much and I forgot punctuation because it's so perfect.

Back
Top Bottom