People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Wow i'm a blond i died in MC and i lost my house cause i can't find it and i didn't sleep in the bed!
somad.gif

like, the MC ones. I also like the real-world ones, but not as much.
um, are horses fast, and reliable?
According to my tests, some horses are faster than flying in creative mode. They're also as easy to control as your MC avatar is, and can jump very high.

The downside? You can't ride them in deep water, and you'll suffocate if you ride into a two block high area. Plus they need bigger tunnels than you do if you want to travel underground, because they're two blocks wide.

According to my tests, some horses are faster than flying in creative mode. They're also as easy to control as your MC avatar is, and can jump very high.

The downside? You can't ride them in deep water, and you'll suffocate if you ride into a two block high area. Plus they need bigger tunnels than you do if you want to travel underground, because they're two blocks wide.
I heard some horses are fast some jump high some both but idk... Im going to get mo'creatures!!!

Yeah, some jump high, some run fast, some have more health. Plus they come in tons of different colors, with lots of unique markings! MC has a horse perfect for everyone. :love

Back
Top Bottom