People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Well sure, I know it works.
tongue.png
I'm just scared of what might happen if I uninstall it. Will it corrupt my maps or something? I really don't want to be forced to use a mod forever.
no i removed it yesterday my game is fine

That's good to know. I figured it'd be a fairly safe choice, but it's good to hear that from someone who's tried it. :D

I'm not planning on adding any really big mods to the game though. Cool as Mo' Creatures looks, I think that'd be asking for trouble. I'm just not knowledgeable enough to risk it.

Minecraft Pocket Edition (for phones and tablets) is cheaper ($7), but not nearly as complex and entertaining. :caf Both are one-time purchases though.

Edit: Both have free demos, so you can try them out before buying.

Last edited:
Minecraft chicken BYC thread OMG!"

i LOVE minecraft a cuple of godd servers:::::

Village craft

IP:::: villagecraft-server.com (i think check it out im taylar94 or my nickname Farmer Pigman?

the worst mob in minecraft------ wither skeleton or wither

Welcome, Bantam Guy!

Update on my adventures into the world of mods:
Well, my game crashed when I went through the Nether. I think Rei's Minimap must've gotten mad at me for the sudden terrain change. And Forge makes the game start up slowly too, which is a minus. Fortunately, loading 1.6.2 vanilla seems to work fine, so I guess the mods didn't harm my worlds.
I'm thinking mods aren't going to be something I ever use much, although I might keep using Forge because I really like that Inventory Tweaks mod. And I'll probably keep the minimap around because it might come in handy someday, even though I'll probably keep it turned off most of the time.

My (Favorite) fairy Horse from Mo' Creatures: Sapphire Sweet. She's the horse I ride when I go exploring in the world. Eight more waypoints set today on Rei's Minimap! ^.^

My stables for my fairy horses. Each stall has the colors of it's inhabitant, along with a pet and some flowering vines. (I used "Wheee! Flowers" and "Plenty O' Biomes")

Back
Top Bottom