People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Those fairy horses are pretty.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks! :D

Just got the Halion world/map/thing and HOLY COW IS IT AMAZING! I'll post screenies in a bit, just gotta explore first..

I recently got a Minecraft server running and I've been playing with my sister and a friend who lives pretty far away. We've been mostly playing legit despite the fact that I opped us all, and it's been pretty fun. I just need to get my sister set up with Skype now so we can all talk while we play.
In other news, my modded version of 1.6.2 wasn't working in SMP, but today I figured out what was wrong and fixed the problem. The first thing I did in multiplayer was sort the item chests and set a few waypoints for future convenience. :D

I recently got a Minecraft server running and I've been playing with my sister and a friend who lives pretty far away. We've been mostly playing legit despite the fact that I opped us all, and it's been pretty fun. I just need to get my sister set up with Skype now so we can all talk while we play.
In other news, my modded version of 1.6.2 wasn't working in SMP, but today I figured out what was wrong and fixed the problem. The first thing I did in multiplayer was sort the item chests and set a few waypoints for future convenience. :D

Amri! i wanna play multi player *wails* alot of my servers are updated and i cant play cause of all of my mods

Amri! i wanna play multi player *wails* alot of my servers are updated and i cant play cause of all of my mods
Have you downloaded the new Minecraft launcher yet? You can set up multiple profiles on it, so you can switch between 1.5.2, modded Minecraft, and 1.6.2 whenever you want. It's surprisingly easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom