People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
My Brother Is very willing to help us with the sever. we will be putting y'all on are family sever, and we well set y'all up in your own awesome area.
big_smile.png
we need to fix it up so this my take some time so "bear" with us LOL. everyone that wants to play on this sever is going to need LogMeIn Hamachi, this allows you to connect to the sever. Ok That's it. If y'all are still interested let me know.

Thanks.

Are any of you interested?

My Brother Is very willing to help us with the sever. we will be putting y'all on are family sever, and we well set y'all up in your own awesome area.
big_smile.png
we need to fix it up so this my take some time so "bear" with us LOL. everyone that wants to play on this sever is going to need LogMeIn Hamachi, this allows you to connect to the sever. Ok That's it. If y'all are still interested let me know.

Thanks.

Im not sure if i could get that or if anyone else could get it so i will consider the offer but... Lets just see if we can try to get a server where we wont need to download things to play. But thank you so much for offering to make a server for us i greatly appreciate the offer!
big_smile.png

I would make a server for us but the computer i would use isn't up and running and dad cleared the memory so we need one of those "boot up" discs and we appear to have lost it...

New terrain generation, improved fishing, new commands, new graphics options, new biomes, new types of dirt. :D Yep, plenty of new stuff in the snapshots.

Anyone remember the 1.6 update? Hardly anything big was added. And now we're getting one of the biggest updates since 1.0 was released! :weee

Haha how much does it cost to make an account with MineCraft i may get for my birthday Hehe

on google play it costs $7.99 for the phone app, for an x-box, i think its $15. but the computer version is the best, and it is $26.54 with automatic updating. the newest version is 1.6.4, but if you have the option, DONT USE IT! the hotbar disapeares randomly!!!

Is someone gonna help me? (Besides meh annoying sis.. -.- )

the ender dragon resides in the End. its kinda like the nether, but no lava. be careful before you go in! you cant come back until you have defeated the ender dragon! the scaryest thing about the nether fortresses is that you get terribly lost, and if you dont get back to your portal, you're a little hosed...

on google play it costs $7.99 for the phone app, for an x-box, i think its $15. but the computer version is the best, and it is $26.54 with automatic updating. the newest version is 1.6.4, but if you have the option, DONT USE IT! the hotbar disapeares randomly!!!
Are you sure about that? You could be accidentally pressing F1, which hides the GUI. (I hit F1 and F2 by accident all the time. I should probably just deactivate those keys, for the sake of my sanity and screenshot folder)

Yeah. It had me confused for a while too when I accidentally hit F1 for the first time.
And then there was a time when I hit F8 and went into smooth camera mode, and was completely baffled. The best part was, I was recording a YouTube video. I thought I was running out of free memory at the time. :D

Back
Top Bottom