People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Hi, is it alright if I join this thread? I have a minecraft account... unfortunately my laptop is broken at the moment.
hu.gif

Hi, is it alright if I join this thread? I have a minecraft account... unfortunately my laptop is broken at the moment. :confused:
Sure! We don't mind whether you have the full game, the demo, a broken computer, the app, or no account at all, as long as you enjoy the game. We're very accepting folk. :old

It's super easy, really. Forge has an installer, and there are plenty of tutorial videos too help you mod your game if Forge isn't your cup of tea. Don't be intimidated by the 1.6 changes. :old

The continuation of my post-apocalyptic villager base. They have a bunker deep underground where they can hide. It has iron barred partitions that can be raised to isolate potentially zombie-infected individuals, limit panicked stampeding, and to ensure more effective use of space. This area was built early on, as evidenced by the electric lighting which is powered by geothermal energy.

I need to add ventilation and stuff, but I'm happy with the design. Maybe I'll add some vegetation behind a wall to provide oxygen without creating vents to the outside world. Don't want to let the zombie virus in. :D

The continuation of my post-apocalyptic villager base. They have a bunker deep underground where they can hide. It has iron barred partitions that can be raised to isolate potentially zombie-infected individuals, limit panicked stampeding, and to ensure more effective use of space. This area was built early on, as evidenced by the electric lighting which is powered by geothermal energy.

I need to add ventilation and stuff, but I'm happy with the design. Maybe I'll add some vegetation behind a wall to provide oxygen without creating vents to the outside world. Don't want to let the zombie virus in.
big_smile.png
You are brilliant, Amri xD I love it.

Back
Top Bottom