People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
That Revenge song is really cool! My little brother likes it a lot.
I LOVE minecraft. The worst mobs are definitely ghasts. They make scary noises, shoot firebombs and my texture pack makes them look even scarier.

Captain Sparklez does some awesome animation! DD watches minecraft videos a lot. She watched "Revenge" (parody of Usher's DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love) yesterday, and today, I'm stuck with the song in my head!
he.gif
I watch him also LOLi like his videos LOL

Minecraft is a mind-numbingly addictive game that I love to waste my day away on when my art business has its slow days, haha.

It is that! I'll go to play for "a little bit." I'll be like, "Let's see, I wanted to work on that, oh, yeah, I need some of that, hey, it's dark, I'll go hunt mobs for a while, now my wheat needs harvesting, whoops, almost out of torches, need to go cut some wood, oh, cool, a cave - HOW CAN IT BE TWO HOURS LATER?!!"
barnie.gif

It is that! I'll go to play for "a little bit." I'll be like, "Let's see, I wanted to work on that, oh, yeah, I need some of that, hey, it's dark, I'll go hunt mobs for a while, now my wheat needs harvesting, whoops, almost out of torches, need to go cut some wood, oh, cool, a cave - HOW CAN IT BE TWO HOURS LATER?!!"
barnie.gif

Haha how much does it cost to make an account with MineCraft i may get for my birthday Hehe

It was priced in Euro's, but it was somewhere between $20 -$25 US, if I remember correctly (it's been something like a year since we opened the last one). The game is still being developed, so those who have accounts are considered "testers." Each time the game gets updated, there is something different to get used to. Some things take a lot of getting used to!

I wish that minecraft was free, but until that day i'll settle for ROBLOX... ( my char looks like a lego man with a shirt...
idunno.gif
but its still fun.)

Back
Top Bottom