People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
I have minecraft, but i dont play it anymore though, because i need to take care of my new baby silkies!
celebrate.gif

I joined BYC so I could talk to you about minecraft!!!
big_smile.png
I play at my friends' houses 'cause my parents won't get it... but maybe for my birthday!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
I do have minecraft on my iPod Touch, but it's not as good as normal minecraft; you can only have 3 elements equipped!! It makes me so angry!!!
somad.gif
You can't use buckets, can't spawn enemies, and adding to that the only enemy is... the zombie!!! It makes me so sad
hit.gif
. It's not fun without creepers. With zombies it feels like this: red is you blue is zombie.
smack.gif
With creepers blue would explode!
big_smile.png

I do have minecraft on my iPod Touch, but it's not as good as normal minecraft; you can only have 3 elements equipped!! It makes me so angry!!!
somad.gif
You can't use buckets, can't spawn enemies, and adding to that the only enemy is... the zombie!!! It makes me so sad
hit.gif
. It's not fun without creepers. With zombies it feels like this: red is you blue is zombie.
smack.gif
With creepers blue would explode!
big_smile.png
XD my friend has it for his ipod pretty funny to watch him play. Maybe one day you can get the real thing (enter legit smilely face here)

I am sorry i havn't posted here.. I watched all the Captain Sparkles vids, though.. I love the Hunger Games ones

I don't watch Captain Sparkles videos that much, but I have seen the "Revenge" music video. I mostly watch Antvenom and Chimneyswift11. Chimnyswift11 does "Super Spellbound Caves" and Antvenom does "Monarch of Maddness" with Cavemanfilms. Cavemanfilms also does "Livin' Underground."

I also watch the Hunger\Survival Games. Antvenom has actually faced off with Captain Sparkles in the Survival Games and won!!!
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom