People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
Getting braces this January. Then I'll look like the nerd I am.
cool.png
(We need a smiley face with sunglasses and braces for me.)

I started writing this because I want minecraft but dont have the money for it.. I hope I get the details right otherwise it won't sound like a minecraft situation at all...
fl.gif

Will try adding to it later

Day 1: I have been stranded for a few hours, and I have found that the trees here are weak at the trunk from many rainy seasons.
I find that I can punch the trunks to fell the trees, then use a pebble or stone held in my hand to cut the tree. This pebble is quite handy for carving tools with also. I have made a workbench and all the tools I believe I will need to survive.******** I am back from a small expedition, now hastily building a shelter after an encounter with a creature I will call the creeper, because it creeped up on me, and, get this, exploded!
The reason for my haste is, I see another creeper in the distance...
it held a chest filled to the brim with gems which I quickly bade use of. Now I have a beautiful shelter, armor, and new tools. There was also a pullet wandering around. A lucky find. Now i can make foodstuffs.
I made an enclosure for her, then plant a wheat farm.
The soil is fertile and the wheat starts to grow. The pullet will have to settle for grass until i have wheat.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom