People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
I started writing this because I want minecraft but dont have the money for it.. I hope I get the details right otherwise it won't sound like a minecraft situation at all...
fl.gif

Will try adding to it later

Day 1: I have been stranded for a few hours, and I have found that the trees here are weak at the trunk from many rainy seasons.
I find that I can punch the trunks to fell the trees, then use a pebble or stone held in my hand to cut the tree. This pebble is quite handy for carving tools with also. I have made a workbench and all the tools I believe I will need to survive.******** I am back from a small expedition, now hastily building a shelter after an encounter with a creature I will call the creeper, because it creeped up on me, and, get this, exploded!
The reason for my haste is, I see another creeper in the distance...
it held a chest filled to the brim with gems which I quickly bade use of. Now I have a beautiful shelter, armor, and new tools. There was also a pullet wandering around. A lucky find. Now i can make foodstuffs.
I made an enclosure for her, then plant a wheat farm.
The soil is fertile and the wheat starts to grow. The pullet will have to settle for grass until i have wheat.
Dino. 1. in MC trees dont fall unless you install a special mod. 2. to get stone or cobble stone you need to have gone mining after making a wooden pick axe. 3. (though this one doesnt matter) sheep are the only ones who eat grass. the chickens pigs and cows just wonder around. (oh and creepers dont explod unless you hit them first) other wise well done!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I started writing this because I want minecraft but dont have the money for it.. I hope I get the details right otherwise it won't sound like a minecraft situation at all...
fl.gif

Will try adding to it later

Day 1: I have been stranded for a few hours, and I have found that the trees here are weak at the trunk from many rainy seasons.
I find that I can punch the trunks to fell the trees, then use a pebble or stone held in my hand to cut the tree. This pebble is quite handy for carving tools with also. I have made a workbench and all the tools I believe I will need to survive.******** I am back from a small expedition, now hastily building a shelter after an encounter with a creature I will call the creeper, because it creeped up on me, and, get this, exploded!
The reason for my haste is, I see another creeper in the distance...
it held a chest filled to the brim with gems which I quickly bade use of. Now I have a beautiful shelter, armor, and new tools. There was also a pullet wandering around. A lucky find. Now i can make foodstuffs.
I made an enclosure for her, then plant a wheat farm.
The soil is fertile and the wheat starts to grow. The pullet will have to settle for grass until i have wheat.

clap.gif

Since the update is out y'all know that there is a large biome choice right? welll put in this seed for it the seed is Jungle there is a Temple in the dessert when you find it you need gamemode it out though there is 12 rotten fleash 13 gold ingots 4 bones and 8 iron ingots anddddd 3 DIAMONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh andddddddd againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 2 EMERALDS

Back
Top Bottom