People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
herobrine-is-watchingjpg_828527.png

hqdefault.jpg

Is anyone else absolutely terrified by the Creepers? I wouldn't fear them so much if they didn't stay alive during the day and do that circling attack.
I need to make a bow so I can fight them better. Which means I need to kill a spider, right? And I need to kill one of those skeletons to get bonemeal so I can grow some tall grass....I don't think I'm brave enough for this game. :oops:

Is anyone else absolutely terrified by the Creepers? I wouldn't fear them so much if they didn't stay alive during the day and do that circling attack.
I need to make a bow so I can fight them better. Which means I need to kill a spider, right? And I need to kill one of those skeletons to get bonemeal so I can grow some tall grass....I don't think I'm brave enough for this game.
hide.gif
I play on peaceful so i don't get to see the mean creepers :p and you can take wool and turn it into string

I  play on peaceful so  i don't get to see the mean creepers :p and you can take wool and turn it into string

I use peaceful most of the time. I'm pretty sure I really need a skeleton bone for tall grass though. And I had no idea wool could be made into string. That makes sense though. :gig

I'm using the Android edition of the game though, and I strongly suspect that its features are somewhat limited.

Back
Top Bottom