Pete the Pirate visits my chickens!

The first thing that comes to mind is he needs a bigger coop (and to seriously clean out the one he has). It's not like he hasn't got enough room.
well thank you for that very positive post. But all that free space is not mine, and i have not been working due to illness, so it's not very easy to get out of bed and go and build a bigger coop, with no money, and no health/energy. It's also pretty dang hard to clean out frozen chicken poop in the middle of january, and that would also take energy/health. In the summer, they are free range with no fences, and so the coop is quite large enough. there are 45 chickens in that coop it's not as crowded as it seems on the video, it just that they all like to be in the front room there. if you notice, i enter two different rooms during egg collection, which are basically empty.

thanks though for feeling the need to make a positive post like you did. the world is always a good place when we can take the time to criticize others but don't have the time to say anything positive. it feels really good to make a silly video for the kids, and have someone point out negative things.

peace and love and knowledge my friend.

Back
Top Bottom