PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

I have been breeding birds for my "chicken misson" (the thread is in my signature) and have a couple of hundred young birds available

A 'grab bag promo' for customers ordering trios:

6-10 week old straight run mix breed or excess pure breeds of my gardeners choice (the first ones he catches lol) but he will try and 'select' a good mix of colors. No requests and no breed ID tags. They could be blue or green egg layers with a hint of polish in their ancestory, Marans crosses producing dark eggs, pure barred rocks, orpingtons, wyandottes, jersey giants, breda fowl, andalusians, brown leghorns, naked necks, white rocks, jersey giants or a cross of any and all - only thing guaranteed is live healthy birds and more likely crosses than pure breds.

They are ideal for a nice free range flock or developing a great hybrid cross with local chickens.

4 for P1000, 10 for P2000, 25 for P4000, 50 for P7500, 100 for P14000 plus the cost of shipping

The promo will be available only during my next visit to the Phils - I will post the dates here as soon as I know but before the end of the month.

A minimum of one trio at regular price to qualify.

Last edited:
My chicken guy resigned last month and it created a bit of turmoil. the new guy is great at running the incubator and caring for the chicks but has no experience with our breeds. He came from a sabong farm.

I am in the process of organizing surgery on my knee so the exact date I will be in the Philippines is up in the air. I will definitely be there may 30th but I am not sure if I will be there for the two weeks before may 30th or the two weeks after.

I will fill all orders during that time - a couple of you are waiting on birds and pricing will reflect what you wanted when you wanted it. No increase in price because of Increase in age.

I just got a great lead on some silkie eggs that i will be hatching next trip.

I have also got some great color variations in guinea fowl and they have just started laying.

My white Texas A&M coturnix quail as well as the jumbo size XLD1 Pharoah quail have also started hatching.

This time next year I should have a good range of heritage turkey breeds on offer. They will include medium breasted bronze, Spanish black and bourbon Reds.

Things are moving in the right direction

Last edited:
Kuya marc, dont forget my order hehehe, trios of:
Pure bared rock
Pure breed of orphington
Yellow and blue kuya. Salamat ng marami

Goodluck to your knee surgery

HAHAHA allergic cla sa stresstabs bro,. nope bantam nah nag cocross ako ngayon sa jap x OEG ko hopefully mapisa by next week,.

hehe... ano ba yung jap?yokohama?

My chicken guy resigned last month and it created a bit of turmoil. the new guy is great at running the incubator and caring for the chicks but has no experience with our breeds. He came from a sabong farm.

I am in the process of organizing surgery on my knee so the exact date I will be in the Philippines is up in the air. I will definitely be there may 30th but I am not sure if I will be there for the two weeks before may 30th or the two weeks after.

I will fill all orders during that time - a couple of you are waiting on birds and pricing will reflect what you wanted when you wanted it. No increase in price because of Increase in age.

I just got a great lead on some silkie eggs that i will be hatching next trip.

I have also got some great color variations in guinea fowl and they have just started laying.

My white Texas A&M coturnix quail as well as the jumbo size XLD1 Pharoah quail have also started hatching.

This time next year I should have a good range of heritage turkey breeds on offer. They will include medium breasted bronze, Spanish black and bourbon Reds.

Things are moving in the right direction

hope thats 2 weeks before the 30th, get well soon! if a pair of legbar and a pair of ameraucana will be available, id be happy to get both.
what guinea colors do you have? i find chocolate, bronze, and royal purple appealing.

hehe... ano ba yung jap?yokohama?
hope thats 2 weeks before the 30th, get well soon! if a pair of legbar and a pair of ameraucana will be available, id be happy to get both.
what guinea colors do you have? i find chocolate, bronze, and royal purple appealing.
I have 40+ mixed color guineas hatching next week anybody is looking.

P300 ea 4/P1000

I have 40+ mixed color guineas hatching next week anybody is looking.

P300 ea 4/P1000
Im still considering. I like them and find it interesting but I am not sure if it's suitable for them to live in the backyard. I have a pair of pearl gray already and the male is so noisy and loud . Im studying the reactions of the neighborhood. I tried free ranging them for a week and they would eat anything, never had to feed them (much) at all.

For the mean time, I want my chickens first Sir oz so I want you to get well soon (or come home before that surgery)

Magandang umaga sa inyo mga kabayan! Ako po ay bago lang sa pagmamanok. Baka matulungan niyo ako sa paghanap ng supplier ng sasso chicks sa dagupan,pangasinan.

Back
Top Bottom