PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Magandang umaga sa inyo mga kabayan! Ako po ay bago lang sa pagmamanok. Baka matulungan niyo ako sa paghanap ng supplier ng sasso chicks sa dagupan,pangasinan.
Welcome! Meron ata dealer jan sa inyo ang Solraya sa Rosales at Urdaneta.

home made yogurt is made of boiled rice. IMO or Indegenious Micro Organisms. not sure of the ingredients.

or

in the philippines, you can use yakult in drinking water.

use 1/2 bottle of yakult per 1 gallon water drinker good for 10- 20 chicks per day. use this as their 1st drink after hatching. alternate with electrogen d+ as electrolyte drink for 1 month. dont mix with medications or vitamins. doing this will increase their feed efficiency but depends on the breed. you'll see awesome results.

probiotics is better than antibiotics. if you start with antibiotics, it will kill the good bacteria in the birds' gut. when a bird gets down with illness the antibiotic will not work bec. you made the virus to get "immune" to the antibiotic. lets say that you treated a bird and it went well, have the bird on probiotics for 2 days then move on to electrolytes and clean water going forward.

Kamahal naman ho ng yakult! Ocho isa hehe.. Yung bagong tegra ng BMEG kasama na sa chic booster feeds ang probiotics.

I make my own feeds.

I mix rice bran which is 14% protein but a little low on the amino acid called lysine with either soy meal (50%) or fish meal (60+%). We buy by the sacks. For adult chickens 1kg of fish meal and 50kg of rice bran, mixed with 80g vitamin and mineral pre-mix 60g salt and 500g oyster shells will give all the nutrition a chicken needs. The cost for 52kg finished product is 720p

I also offer free choice calcium through a feeder of oyster shells in the coop.

for chicks I feed 20kg rice bran and 5kg fish meal with half the additives. That is 23% protein and loads of lysine needed by chicks.

I save 30 or more percent over purchased feeds

I make my own feeds.

I mix rice bran which is 14% protein but a little low on the amino acid called lysine with either soy meal (50%) or fish meal (60+%). We buy by the sacks. For adult chickens 1kg of fish meal and 50kg of rice bran, mixed with 80g vitamin and mineral pre-mix 60g salt and 500g oyster shells will give all the nutrition a chicken needs. The cost for 52kg finished product is 720p

I also offer free choice calcium through a feeder of oyster shells in the coop.

for chicks I feed 20kg rice bran and 5kg fish meal with half the additives. That is 23% protein and loads of lysine needed by chicks.

I save 30 or more percent over purchased feeds

I suspect you may be able to sell your own feed mix locally and maybe put the profit to your "hill farm fund"

I have 900kg being delivered tomorrow. Maybe CocoBeach Feed Company should start.

Ipil-ipil is a local tree that is very easy to grow that has great protein as well. I have planted 50 plus Malungay also but most people prefer to save that for the human table.

Di ko alam kung economical pero di naman kailangan na yung lang ang feeds nila. Part ng diet ng mga manok ko malunggay at dahon ng sili, mahilig sila don. Parang Yakult, kailangan ba araw araw yan? Tsaka ang alam ko ang probiotics ng Yakult, madaling mamatay pag hindi malamig, baka mali ako.

Back
Top Bottom