PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Silver/white is often more dominant. Were the pullets red?
i have 2 pullets they are dominant red with few black lace. their mom is black native

my rooster mom and pullets mom are different. my roo don't have pullets siblings

Sino nagbebenta ng mga stocks for breeding? Mas mainamn kung iba-ibang breed ng chicken.

Salamat

musta kau! dami natin...hehehe

ngayon, sa akin lang, meron ako:
Trio of Kabirs (hindi breed, genetically enginered sila mula sa Israel kaya hybrid)
2 Texas Hens (Sweater Hatch)
3 Kabir-Basilan cross hens (umiitlog ng peach na kulay na itlog)
2 Modern Phil. Natives,
9 pullet/cockerel mixed
=19 lahat

konti lang kaC binibinta ko sila pag-umabot na ng tamang timbang.
Hi Jude,

Paano ako makakabili ng pang start ko? Plan ko mag breed din. [email protected]

Salamat!

dave

Sino nagbebenta ng mga stocks for breeding? Mas mainamn kung iba-ibang breed ng chicken.

Salamat
Welcome sa BYC Philippines thread sir.

sana ma2lungan ka ng thread ntin.

about sa hanap mo pla, cgro mas magnda kng my specific target ka. pra alam ng mga ngbebenta kung anong iooffer nila sau.

My Tagalog is poor but...

Bird selection is based on your end requirements. If you are going to breed then start with purebred stock. That way you're progeny are predictable.

If you want layers from the hens and then eat the excess roosters and aged hens then breeding hybrids is the way to go.

The hybrid sex links are one of the best options. You can tell sex at hatching so you know what you've got. It's easy to sell the chicks as layers and you can sell or grow out roosters.

You will need some quality birds as grandparent stock to produce your 1st generation that will become your breeding patents. Use those birds to produce sex links.

A trio of barred rocks and rode island red will have you a decent production business in one year to eighteen months.

A silver/white dominant hen and a red room will also give a good sex link.

Unfortunately I lost my new Hampshire and silver laced wyandotte to predators and an rebuilding but should have them as chicks in June next year

Kuya Marc hows your chickens??

I Plan to add in my order a pair of New Hampshire but you said in your post they lost

hit.gif

i hope the Barred rocks and Orphingtons are fine
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom