PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hey guys, anyone knows how to recover password here in BYC account?

I forgot my password in BYC, and i can't log in on desktop or to my laptop. I'm just using my fone right now.
The problem is my yahoomail account I used on registration here in BYC i can't access it neither recovery.
Anyone with bright idea? Thanks alot guys.
One more thing i think BYC have no technical support they just used feedback.

Hey guys, anyone knows how to recover password here in BYC account?

I forgot my password in BYC, and i can't log in on desktop or to my laptop. I'm just using my fone right now.
The problem is my yahoomail account I used on registration here in BYC i can't access it neither recovery.
Anyone with bright idea? Thanks alot guys.
One more thing i think BYC have no technical support they just used feedback.
Don't bother anymore guys, I've recovered it already
wee.gif

fs: Black Silkie Chicken
Type: Bantam
Purpose: Ornamental (for gardens, farms, resort, mini zoo, house pet)
4 months old
Male
RFS: Excess male
2,000.00 pesos
Panabo City, Davao Del Norte

Good quality silkie eggs are $5 each. With BAI and customs fees they are $7 without factoring shipping.

They also don't ship well so a 25% hatch rate on imported eggs is good for silkies. At the that rate, if I am lucky I could end up with chicks that cost $30. Half of which would be roosters and you can't tell what sex they are until they crow or lay an egg.

Excess roosters are useless as they are small to eat.

They also don't lay until quite late, lay few eggs and go broody often so from a business stand point, they are expensive to buy, expensive to raise, have poor vision due to feathers obstructing their peripheral sight to are good targets for dogs cats and hawks.

Parent stock would end up costing me too much money to be viable. Once I am fully established I may get a couple of dozen eggs.

I will re-try Polish as ornamental birds. They are very cute and lay bigger eggs more often.

I won't consider silkies unless I sell them unsexed as chicks, based on $12 per egg and you get whatever hatched. Your parent hen stock would end up costing over $100 per bird if you had a good silkie hatch and you managed to raise them to production.

Back
Top Bottom