PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hello to all BYC Philippines Subscribers!

I just bumped into this thread while doing research in raising chickens. I found Oz' BYC diary sometime last week and now this. Indeed, I've learned a lot of things by just reading these threads. 

I'm a rookie in raising chickens and have little to no experience on this. I'm buying a trio from Oz, probably when he gets back from the US and when my coop is done.

For the time being, I decided to buy day-old-chicks from a local agrivet and see if I'm capable of brooding them based on the knowledge I got from forum. Its day three today and looks like all 10 of them are doing well. I'll be going back to the agrivet for some supplements but I have no idea which supplement works best. I've read about Vetracin but any other suggestions are welcome. 

A big THANKS to everyone in this thread for sharing. More power and mabuhay po tayong lahat!

Gud day to you Sir Jandee,

Goodluck to your 45day old chickens,

Ask for your supplement suggestion, you can always ask your local store for that to include the feedings and what would be the best feeds to meet the 45days or lest maturity of your chickens.

Your always welcome in this thread Sir

And welcome to Byc forum i hope you enjoy things here. .

kabayan? is there anyone of you have an available of day old chicks of imported layer??? i want to buy cause i want to raise day old chicks for personal egg consumption and pet as well.

kabayan? is there anyone of you have an available of day old chicks of imported layer??? i want to buy cause i want to raise day old chicks for personal egg consumption and pet as well.

Oz sells pullets of different imported breeds. This way you can have eggs in few weeks time. If you want to breed them, Oz also has trios. Check his website to see all his imported breeds.

Back
Top Bottom