PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hi oz/mark, thank you is not enough to express my apprreciation. You are indeed a good man, seller, teacher (because you also educate people), and a very accomodating friend. I know that i will never regret ordering chickens from you. I wish i can fly to mindoro/bacolod to see your farm and meet you in person And give you some token of appreciation. Cheers!

I am glad you have joined BYC and made the world of chicken owners a little smaller .... we love to see your farm please post photos if you are able.

Welcome to all the new folks.
Hope you enjoy your BYC experience and learn lots of new info here.
thumbsup.gif

Hi oz/mark, thank you is not enough to express my apprreciation. You are indeed a good man, seller, teacher (because you also educate people), and a very accomodating friend. I know that i will never regret ordering chickens from you. I wish i can fly to mindoro/bacolod to see your farm and meet you in person And give you some token of appreciation. Cheers!

mmmyyykkkeee, oz is a great example of the people you will find here on Backyard Chickens. Welcome to the group. We look forward to seeing how your flock does.

Back
Top Bottom