PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

I built an incubator and I want the experience of hatching eggs, I have only white leghorn hens that don't get broody and here in Bohol I cant find anyone who have any chickens except native and white leghorn that's why I ask if anyone knows a source of fertile eggs

I built an incubator and I want the experience of hatching eggs, I have only white leghorn hens that don't get broody and here in Bohol I cant find anyone who have any chickens except native and white leghorn that's why I ask if anyone knows a source of fertile eggs

Oh Ok. That makes sense.

They are now 13 weeks...after the rain, my babies wanted to sun bathe.

Reese is looking good as usual

And so is Matcha!

Vanilla is starting to be Fluffy!

I had difficulty taking pictures of the other three because they run really fast and my fingers aren't fast enough to click the capture button..fortunately, i got one pic of my spash orp. She is showing fluffiness too

Rob, how about putting some interesting roo in with the layers, then you could just incubate your own hybrids? If you throw an easter egger in there, you could make some nice colored eggs.

Rob, how about putting some interesting roo in with the layers, then you could just incubate your own hybrids? If you throw an easter egger in there, you could make some nice colored eggs.
HI vehve, I got a roo ordered and will arrive mid April, just thought I would test the bator
celebrate.gif
you know what it's like no patience

Mick, are yoy selling duck eggs and balot too?

We are selling duck eggs, the usual buyers are our neighbors, We are not selling balut. I am shipping fertile duck eggs for Oz, we are in the same Province so its easy to deliver the eggs.

Last edited:
They are now 13 weeks...after the rain, my babies wanted to sun bathe.

Reese is looking good as usual

And so is Matcha!

Vanilla is starting to be Fluffy!

I had difficulty taking pictures of the other three because they run really fast and my fingers aren't fast enough to click the capture button..fortunately, i got one pic of my spash orp. She is showing fluffiness too

Few more weeks and you have nice eggs from your flock. ;)

Why not try to hatch the fertile eggs of your leghorn hens?

Back
Top Bottom