PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

I am wondering if the pic below is a leghorn. His legs aren't yellow though

i had discovered a bresse in the leghorn coop (I thought he had not survived the drunken binge of my pevious helper). I ended up with several crosses which I kept ecept this one. I thought we discussed it already. It was a free extra bird. it will be a nice bird - the best meat chicken crossed with the best egg layer. I am growing out all  I have

Looks like 2 breese x leghorns may have been sent out.

Happy mother's day to all mothers and wives

@NotAFarm unfortunately i don't have green thumbs to grow plants. :(
This orchid is our neighbors but i was the one who took the photo :)

@NotAFarm unfortunately i don't have green thumbs to grow plants.
sad.png

This orchid is our neighbors but i was the one who took the photo
smile.png
Very nice! You are fortunate to have a neighbor with lovely flowers for you photograph!
Chickens move so quickly that they are hard to catch in a nice photo....flowers are much more cooperative!
big_smile.png

Very nice!  You are fortunate to have a neighbor with lovely flowers for you photograph! 
Chickens move so quickly that they are hard to catch in a nice photo....flowers are much more cooperative!  :D

I could'nt agree morE! never was there a time that i did not do a re-take. I always end up having at least 5 photos to get what i want lol.

:lau i give up after take 5! Lol

I got my replacement chicks from oz and since i have no more cage i put them together with my other chicks. They seem to accept the new chicks except for the blue jg and they peck him. I thought it's normal because they are re-establishing their pecking order but to my surprise his head is now bleeding and when he saw me he run to me as if he's begging for help. So i got him out of the cage and he pecked me! it's funny because it's like he's saying "why the hell did you put me in this place!" lol i had to get a cage for him so he can rest and eat in peace.

:lau i give up after take 5! Lol

I got my replacement chicks from oz and since i have no more cage i put them together with my other chicks. They seem to accept the new chicks except for the blue jg and they peck him. I thought it's normal because they are re-establishing their pecking order but to my surprise his head is now bleeding and when he saw me he run to me as if he's begging for help. So i got him out of the cage and he pecked me! it's funny because it's like he's saying "why the hell did you put me in this place!" lol i had to get a cage for him so he can rest and eat in peace.

Nice! How many JG chicks do you have now @mmmyyykkkeee ?I miss my chicks. Need to wait until wednesday on my restday. Haha

Back
Top Bottom