PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Male chinese ringneck pheasant. Seems melanistic.
It's a bird! Chicken is also a bird.

Last edited:
Their gifts are simply priceless :) i can't wait for my EEs to lay their eggs so I can have a bouquet of eggs.

Last edited:
Busted! Look who's messing with Matcha's nestbox! Snow!! She scratches and kicks the eggs out from the box. Found 3 broken eggs today.

Hey Everybody,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I candled the 19 duck eggs and it turned out just as I told the gentleman when we candled them before putting them in the incubator. Out of the 19 only 9 are developing. And two of those 9 are questionable. So far I am very satisfied with the results. I have been able to control the humidity right around 46 to 48 percent. And the temperature has always been a constant 99.5 degrees.

Now I have added a top of screen netting to my coop to keep the pigeons out. And am sitting back anxiously waiting for my chicks from Oz. So I can raise them and start getting eggs. We have a total of 18 family members that will be eating the eggs.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Jimmy

Hey Everybody,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I candled the 19 duck eggs and it turned out just as I told the gentleman when we candled them before putting them in the incubator.  Out of the 19 only 9 are developing.  And two of those 9 are questionable.  So far I am very satisfied with the results.  I have been able to control the humidity right around 46 to 48 percent.  And the temperature has always been a constant 99.5 degrees.

Now I have added a top of screen netting to my coop to keep the pigeons out.  And am sitting back anxiously waiting for my chicks from Oz.  So I can raise them and start getting eggs.  We have a total of 18 family members that will be eating the eggs.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Jimmy

Weekend was great but was never long enough i guess lol. Hope those 9 eggs hatch sucessfully.

Raising chicks is really fun. How many chicks did you order? What breed?

Back
Top Bottom