PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Hi jimmy. Thank you for sharing. Who's replacing the religious items that were broken?

How come 2 hatched earlier than the others? Weren't they put in the bator at the same time? Glad they are hatching and Mrs anjovi is happy. About the incubatiob service, how much do you charge per egg?

Thanks,
Myke

Myke,

We will replace the statues. It will be a lot faster than filing a claim with the shipping company.

Because it is difficult to explain to people that the eggs should be fresh and not old, I think the gentleman took those eggs from a hen that was already sitting on them for a few days. A third one started to hatch as the first two but, died almost immediately. We charge 20P per egg that goes into the incubator. When we candle them before putting them in the incubator the customer is given the choice if they want to try all of them even if we inform them that the eggs are not likely to hatch.

Jimmy

Good Day BYCers Especially to those who where active in this thread. .

Thanks Guys for making it Active thread. .

To the new members of BYC welcome especially to this thread

Good Luck to your Flock. .

Good Morning Everybody,

Update on the incubation of the duck eggs. Of the remaining 9 that were viable, three hatched. Six of them were perfectly developed but, have not hatched. I will leave them in for one more day and see what happens. Tomorrow will be 5 days past their due date. Don't know why they are not hatching. I just know that this will happen sometimes. Life is so delicate during incubation and many, many things could cause the death of the chick or duckling.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Jimmy

Hi friends,

I wanna inquire about Sasson chicken in the Philippines as I'm interested in rasing them for sale.

May I know the price of a grown up Sasson chicken like per piece or per kilo?

Thanks

ham here.

Hi friends,

I wanna inquire about Sasson chicken in the Philippines as I'm interested in rasing them for sale.

May I know the price of a grown up Sasson chicken like per piece or per kilo?

Thanks

ham here.

Hi ham. Welcome to byc. Sasso and kabir are very popular in our country but i'm not sure about the price.

Anyways, you may want to buy chickens from ozexpat. Lots and lots of pinoys from different part of pinas are ordering from him. He offers great breeds of chickens. Am sure you will love them. Visit his site www.cocopoultryfarm.com or send him a pm here in byc. Goodluck!

Greetings guys

@ham2000

Most sasso and kabir are so crossed or non-selectively bred that they don't resemble the hybrids they came from.
L
I am happy to sell you birds but if u really want kabir derivatives, I can point you in the right direction.

Where are you located?

Hi Oz,

I'm from Northern Philippines.

How much do you sell per piece for grown ups per kilo or per piece. You can also give me prices for chicks. Not interested in Kabir, just give Sasso ones.

Thanks

Hi Oz,

I'm from Northern Philippines.

How much do you sell per piece for grown ups per kilo or per piece. You can also give me prices for chicks. Not interested in Kabir, just give Sasso ones.

Thanks
Welcome to BYC ham2000,

As far as i know the price per kilo of either Sasso and Kabir is same with the 45days chicken.

Sasso and Kabir is same kind of chickens, its just that they came from different company.

and for the price of sasso/kabir chicks i thinks its around 60-80 pesos, and if your from northern luzon

i believe you cAn find retailer out there, search ka lang and tanong ka sa mga nagttinda ng 45days na sisiw tpos sa mga poultry supplier.

meron yan.

Back
Top Bottom