PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

SCD Syndrome is just something I made up.  Because I have no clue as to what happened to cause their death.  SCD stands for Sudden Chick Death Syndrome.

Jimmy

Lol! When i got my first batch from oz, they were 9+ weeks old. All were healthy and one day my sister found one of the chooks (a roo with mixed blood) dead. No signs of bite, mites, or illness. Not sure what happened but perhaps it's part of chicken keeping. One pullet died due to stress-related issue when i sent her to the province. Others are doing well and giving me 3 beautiful eggs daily. :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Hope all is well.

Update on my last batch of chicks: They are now 20 weeks. 4 of them have red combs and 1 (BO) is exploring the nest box since yesterday. Her vent is widely open and she squats whenever i pick her up so i guess she is getting ready. The rir appears to be getting ready too.how exciting!

Hello everyone. Hope all is well.

Update on my last batch of chicks: They are now 20 weeks. 4 of them have red combs and 1 (BO) is exploring the nest box since yesterday. Her vent is widely open and she squats whenever i pick her up so i guess she is getting ready. The rir appears to be getting ready too.how exciting!
egs are coming, eggs are coming

Hey Everybody,

Here are some updated pictures of my little ones and a couple of new additions. All are healthy, happy and very curious.
Hope all have a good day and good weekend.

Jimmy

Two weeks old

I can fly-- Whee!

New Kabir Rooster

New Kabir Hen

One month old

Hey, What are you looking at?

Very curious.

Mocha, my RIR finally laid her first egg!! How egg-citing!

Back
Top Bottom