Pic-of-the-week...

Quote:
If refering to TerrieLacy, I would think maybe Ms. moderator mam,would be more in line, first hint: Terrie usually feminine name 2nd hint LACY always feminine.
lau.gif
he.gif

yuckyuck.gif

<Ahem, clearing my throat.> There, do I sound like a woman now? LOL

joebwe, What do you mean by
Will you please post in the pic-of-the-week by Nifty Chicken?
That's were it's supposed to go. Isn't it?
Just wondering.
Also, could you make it a sticky?

I think the pic of the week is always deserving of a separate thread saying how cute the goose...err, the subject is.
big_smile.png

I've wanted some sebastapol geese for the last couple of years, but the hubby has not been in favor of it. The last local poultry auction I was at there were four of them that went for $10.00 a piece!!! I about couldn't stand it....if I had had any kind of place to put them I'd have bought them.....was wishing I was a "get the critter, then worry about the pen kind of person"...not a "be prepared for them and then bring them home person". Oh well.

Katy, I think $10 a pc is cheap from what I have been seeing! They are gorgeous! I would love to have a pair of them myself someday! Someone else on here had posted pics of his Sebastapols a couple months back. They are just gorgeous!!

Yes, Ozark, I agree that was very cheap....that's why it was so hard for me to keep my hand down and not bid on them. Dumb me....I should have found out who was selling them, so I could give them a call if I get the hubby talked into getting some of them!!

Back
Top Bottom