Pics of my birds!

Oh my gosh...
Your birds are amazing. What do you do with them in the winter? Are they fine with the snow? We have some pretty rough winters in SD, and my dream is to have an aviary like that some day. But I don't really want to move...lol.
So incredible. I'm in awe.
Thankyou! They do fine with the winter. If it gets extremely cold I may bring some of the more sensitive ones inside

My house lol. I also have a nice 10x14 coop for them
Ooh, awesome! I thought I was the only one who brought my cold birds in the house during winter 😂
I have a older but still sturdy 10x12 shed I just bought. It was super cheap. Could I comfortably fit some birds in there? It's not insulated, but I can run electricity to it for heated water.

Ooh, awesome! I thought I was the only one who brought my cold birds in the house during winter 😂
I have a older but still sturdy 10x12 shed I just bought. It was super cheap. Could I comfortably fit some birds in there? It's not insulated, but I can run electricity to it for heated water.
It would be better than nothing. At least a wind block for them I would sure use it!

It would be better than nothing. At least a wind block for them I would sure use it!
Here's a pic of it. Violet is currently staying in that run on the bottom right. Excuse the mess, that was right after I got it and it wasn't fully set up.
20201119_182050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom