Pics of your most colorful eggs!!

Olive Egger (Marans/Isbar), BCM, Welsummer, 2 EE's, Rhodebar, Leghorn

Leghorn, Rhodebar, Wyandotte, Welsummer (large), BCM

My sepia rainbow

Cream Crested Legbars have started to lay (a very nice sage green) so I will have more to post soon :D

LofMc

These aren't mine (well, technically they are, they're in my incubator), but they're some of the most amazing eggs I've ever seen! Emu! I didn't see any others on this thread, so thought I'd share them
wink.png

Can I hatch those? :lol:  :love

I've never thought about hatching the eggs before. I do have the ladies with a Silver Ameraucana rooster and I know he takes care of them! I'm afraid if I got an incubator, I'd end up hatching them all. Haha

"COChix" "Can't help but to think that that blue egg is doctored through a photo program of some kind or a dyed egg. I have never seen an egg that blue, my opinon." I think it is just lighting and background. I have started to take pics of our eggs and because of a poor lighting and backdrop combination, they are so washed out that they look nothing like the actual color. :(
Wow!! What laid the neon egg?! Beautiful
Actually he's been sprinkling yellow cake into the hen's dusting bin. ;)
These aren't mine (well, technically they are, they're in my incubator), but they're some of the most amazing eggs I've ever seen! Emu! I didn't see any others on this thread, so thought I'd share them ;)
Now THAT is a green egg!! How do emu eggs taste?

Actually he's been sprinkling yellow cake into the hen's dusting bin. ;)
Now THAT is a green egg!! How do emu eggs taste?

I have no idea how they taste, like any other egg I'd imagine :p

For what I paid for them, I wouldn't dare eat them! Maybe if they hatch, when they grow up I'll get a chance to eat an emu egg :)

Actually, eggs from other species of birds do taste different than chicken eggs.Geese eggs, for example taste gamier than chicken eggs and duck eggs add a hint of Cheddar to their flavor.

jumpy.gif
I hope your emu's hatch well, grow strong and prolific.

Back
Top Bottom