Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Fantastic photo! But how do you keep the pillow clean?
It is meant for cats, so it has like an exterior pillow finish on it (kinda slick).. so far I’ve just picked it up and knocked it against the side of the coop and the poop has slid right off and then I just scoop it up from the sand 🤷🏻‍. I’m sure it’ll get some non-slidable poop in the future, but I figured I would let them enjoy it until then!

It is meant for cats, so it has like an exterior pillow finish on it (kinda slick).. so far I’ve just picked it up and knocked it against the side of the coop and the poop has slid right off and then I just scoop it up from the sand 🤷🏻‍. I’m sure it’ll get some non-slidable poop in the future, but I figured I would let them enjoy it until then!
That's great. It is a perfect photo prop! I'll bet we'll be seeing your photo of your naked necks on the home page someday!

What a lovely bunch of young ladies.
20230503_144324.jpg

Yes they are naked necks! I got them from a local breeder who said they weren’t crossed with anything. The white one is the prettiest white, I’m not sure if barred/cuckoo is a recognized color but he’s feathering out really pretty as well. They both have wonderful personalities so far.
they are so cute! Looks like they are enjoying there time on the swing!

Back
Top Bottom