Picture thread of my hens!

Hi! Thank you :)! I use my phone which is an iPhone 5s
Ok, you know I really do not want to get a cell phone, I know, I am the only one in the whole world that has not got one. But I really decided that I have gotten by this long without one so why do I need one now? Lol

But I have seen the pictures my friend has on her Samsung Galaxy something or other and I get really jealous....haha true!

Do you think that an Ipad would take as good of a picture as my friends and yours? Then I would not have to pay a monthly fee right?

Thanks for your help. I would love to be able to take pictures of my beautiful chickens but all I have right now is a coolpix s9400 and I dont really even know how to use that right. Here is a picture I took of Hope. I call her that because I had to assist her in hatching, she was making no progress after 24 hours so I helped her out of the shell. The only problem is I am starting to wonder if Hope isnt a little cockerel.
barnie.gif

Marie

Ok, you know I really do not want to get a cell phone, I know, I am the only one in the whole world that has not got one. But I really decided that I have gotten by this long without one so why do I need one now? Lol

But I have seen the pictures my friend has on her Samsung Galaxy something or other and I get really jealous....haha true!

Do you think that an Ipad would take as good of a picture as my friends and yours? Then I would not have to pay a monthly fee right?

Thanks for your help. I would love to be able to take pictures of my beautiful chickens but all I have right now is a coolpix s9400 and I dont really even know how to use that right. Here is a picture I took of Hope. I call her that because I had to assist her in hatching, she was making no progress after 24 hours so I helped her out of the shell. The only problem is I am starting to wonder if Hope isnt a little cockerel.
barnie.gif

Marie
If iPads are at least 8 mega pixels, then yes. But I would personally struggle holding one of them and getting a pic in time. You could buy a phone on pay as you go and then you don't have any monthly fee and could put money on it to make calls if you wanted to? :)

If iPads are at least 8 mega pixels, then yes. But I would personally struggle holding one of them and getting a pic in time. You could buy a phone on pay as you go and then you don't have any monthly fee and could put money on it to make calls if you wanted to? :)
Yea, I guess your right, that might be too big to take pictures with. My cool pix is 18 megapixels. I thought that was good but it doesnt take very good pix. Maybe I will have to break down and get a phone.
Thanks for the advice.
Marie

Johnn, I love lurking here watching them grow up. I can't get over how crystal clear your photos are, I swear some are so amazing they look photo-shopped. I know they aren't.
wink.png
Thanks! :) Hoping to get a good camera for Christmas, so they will be even clearer!

Back
Top Bottom