Ended Pictures Needed - Official Caption Contest Submissions Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats adorable what really got me was the one on the lefts head is peeking around the branch!
Thanks everybody. This is our Rosey. Taken when she was just fully feathered and moved into the new coop. Her personality is so hilarious. She's always a step ahead of the others checking out us when we visit her and the others or new things, food we were just introducing. She readily lets us pick her up and carry her around all day, basically. The kids' favorite...but when she's on the nest...dont stick your hand under her...LOL. She's a total pistol.
gig.gif

ok when you write in the reply box down below see the icons on top look for the one that is a single digit picture to the right of the "left and right" arrows and its beside the "film strip pic" looking piece that is what you click to put pictures you either can upload pictures from your computer or you can use pictures you have already in your profile

Third way: If the picture exists elsewhere on the web, bring it up and copy the address. Then paste that into the "Use URL" box at the bottom of the "upload" page.

When does this end?
smile.png

When ever they post "OK, we have enough pictures"
wink.png

I messed up the first time and put caption on my OWN chicken picture. Can I re-post it?

No need, they are collecting pictures, not captions.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom