Pictures of Pheasant Housing/Run

Somebodyelse must have photos of pens???????
frow.gif

I will here in a day or two
wink.png
Randy I must say I wish I lived closer so I could come by and visit sometime. Your pens.....place...and birds are beautiful! I don't think I could ever manage soo much and keep everything looking as good as you do. Love the Ornamental pens!
thumbsup.gif

Those are some really great pens. Are you like a zoo type place or private? I'd love to see some other peoples set ups too. I'm trying to figure out what kind of plants to put in with the pheasants.

Quote:
depending on the size you can plant corn, sorgum, etc. find out what most people plant for wild pheasants in your area and plant that in your pens. anything that provides food and cover (i like milo for quail) is loved by pen raised pheasants.

Last edited:
Quote:
depending on the size you can plant corn, sorgum, etc. find out what most people plant for wild pheasants in your area and plant that in your pens. anything that provides food and cover (i like milo for quail) is loved by pen raised pheasants.

I don't have a big pen. I have a trio of red goldens in an 8 x 16' pen. No one really has any pheasants out by me.

These are pics of my pens from last winter.The third pic shows an off ground pen which is 4x6,I have these in 5 pens and in another 3 pens I have a 6x6 off ground pen.The pheasants get all the ground space which is 6x12 and the off ground pens are used for brooding the younger birds.There are 14 -6x12 pens and I could use another 10 or 12.Anyone looking for pheasants?I have 5 breeds available.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom