Pictures of Pheasant Housing/Run

@ Franzen Farms

What are the dimensions of your flight pen? What's planted in it? They look like they would great to condition Greater Prairie Chicken in!!

Dan

@ Franzen Farms

What are the dimensions of your flight pen? What's planted in it? They look like they would great to condition Greater Prairie Chicken in!!

Dan
What are the dimensions of your flight pen? 450'L x 100'W x 14'H
What's planted in it? It's called pasture perfect, has alfalfa, and a mixture of different grasses, and I also add a little of clover in it as well.

Franzen Farms,Were did you get your netting? Do you have a phone number or website for them thanks Don

Last edited:
Here is a photo of how we have roof over some of the 8 x 16 pens. The roof provides shade, protection from owls while on the roost & a dry spot to roost in the rain.

5661_afri_016.jpg

If the birds don't eat all the vegitation, it can also provide cover and shade.

5661_afri_021.jpg
What kind of bushes are those. I want to do the same thing as shade and vegetation, but i would like to know what kind of bushes those are

HI,
My name is Kevin and I was looking at your 16 X 8 (I think), what is your runs made of??? It looks like what some people call "pig wire", if you would please reply, I have some turkeys, Pheasants, and peafowl. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin

HI,
My name is Kevin and I was looking at your 16 X 8 (I think), what is your runs made of??? It looks like what some people call "pig wire", if you would please reply, I have some turkeys, Pheasants, and peafowl. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin
Hey Kevin, If you are talking about Specturmranch pens, I believe he said thay are 2x4 6 gauge wire panels. Thoes look like the ones at my work, that are used for lions, tigers and the bears. Very strong pannels!

Back
Top Bottom