Pictures of Pheasant Housing/Run

Yeah, it can be just a 'shelter' rather than a 'coop.' As long as they are cold-hardy species, just having a place to get in out of wind/rain/snow if they want to is sufficient.

All my goofy ones will stay out in the pen instead of going in their house though, even though they have one.
roll.png

Just keep the drafts off from them in the cold months.If you look at my pens,where the pitch like on your house.The top is covered year round and they roost up in the pitched part of the pen which is blocked from the elements.If you look at the enclosed pic the roost is even with the bottom of the pitch in the roof.So from the roost up to the very top of the pitch ,they have 2 feet of roosting area.As you can see I poly all around during the winter months.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

Last edited:
These are my pens. I bulid them and sell them to people. the pens and cages are in sections and then screwed all together real good so they are easy to take down and transport if you happen to move.

this is my 8x8 cage it holds 4 ringnecks and a pair of mandarins
pictures406.jpg

pictures407.jpg

pictures409.jpg

this is a 4x8 off ground i have bobwhites and my other ringneck quad in one of these. i have yet to get one built for my silver pheasants.

pictures411.jpg

pictures413.jpg

pictures414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom