Pigeon/bird spikes? To keep vamits out.

How rude!

You are feeding the rodents with the hanging feeder and spillage. Practice basic sanitation and feed security and the rodents will leave.

No one called you stupid BTW.
So exactly how do you think I should feed them? The NO SPILL hanging feeder hangs from the chicken run ceiling away from anything they could climb on. Even if they could climb down from the ceiling they still cant get the food! The feeder also gets hung way up high at night.
You have no idea about where I live and won't pay attention to the facts about the tortoise shed, let alone the no spill feeder!
Let's just say I like the mice so leave it alone!

Hanging feeders don't stop mice and rats from jumping up into them even if set at beak height. I had one, you would open the coop door and there it was swinging like the wind was blowing. And they will feed during the day if you hang it out of reach at night. So yeah, they are getting to the food or they wouldn't stick around the coop.

Hanging feeders don't stop mice and rats from jumping up into them even if set at beak height. I had one, you would open the coop door and there it was swinging like the wind was blowing. And they will feed during the day if you hang it out of reach at night. So yeah, they are getting to the food or they wouldn't stick around the coop.
Now I get it. You sell feeders LMFAO.
Your not very good at it! I'm out!!!

Back
Top Bottom