Pippin's flock- stories, pictures and updates 🐣

They're all doing well. I've decided to settle on my 10 girls, it's so easy and stress-free when you don't have to worry about rehoming roosters, or integrating new hens. I've also been doing more digital art, and started writing. I'm trying to get my youtube channel better as well. So when you have a sweet and gentle flock of hens, it's easier to have more freetime for your hobbies. I'm really eggcited for Noodles' birthday on Saturday. I got her a large pumpkin to eat for her party!
You remember who shares a birthday with Noodles?? 😏

They're all doing well. I've decided to settle on my 10 girls, it's so easy and stress-free when you don't have to worry about rehoming roosters, or integrating new hens. I've also been doing more digital art, and started writing. I'm trying to get my youtube channel better as well. So when you have a sweet and gentle flock of hens, it's easier to have more freetime for your hobbies. I'm really eggcited for Noodles' birthday on Saturday. I got her a large pumpkin to eat for her party!
I agree with the peace of a settled flock. Wilma, my super friendly tolbunt polish, died unexpectedly 3 weeks ago. I was so sad, and the girls were crying out for her like she was lost. I was super tempted, mostly out of sadness, to get some new additions. But after a couple days they all calmed down, even more so than usual. Elsa is still Elsa, but in the afternoon when they're all sunning and napping.. its just so nice. They all seem to stay closer to each other when i let them out to wander, and i just love sitting and watching them. I think i have my flock now.. just them.

Happy 1st birthday Noodles!

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

Today- New arrivals!
So Pippin and Blue's eggs hatched a day early.
The HAL- https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...g-with-pippin-and-blue.1497543/#post-25005675

This is my first time hatching with non-shipped eggs, and I am so impressed with the hatch rate!

One of Pippin's eggs are still hatching.

View attachment 2887741

Loki (Pippin)

View attachment 2887742
Thor (Blue)

View attachment 2887743
Wanda (Blue)

SINGLE PROFILES START FROM HERE
Happy Birthday!

Thread 'Happy Birthday to Thor, Wanda, and Vision!' https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/happy-birthday-to-thor-wanda-and-vision.1553989/

Back
Top Bottom