Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
In what ways?
None of your characters really roleplay with mine. Bolt was the only one who actually could be used, then Duck2's army of evil killed him (I said he could die hoping that it would make my horses more noticed, but even his adoptive family didn't seem to shed a tear). Aiden is socially retarded and doesn't speak to anyone but two foals he had found, and they were taken away by two-legs. Macon is dead. Yang left the herd. What else is there for me to do on this thread?

D: I DIDN'T KNOW BOLT DIED!
sad.png
Sorry.
I'll RP with you, duckie... The only person that'll RP with me is DL179.
hide.gif
So, I know how you feel.

hugs.gif

Quote:
In what ways?
None of your characters really roleplay with mine. Bolt was the only one who actually could be used, then Duck2's army of evil killed him (I said he could die hoping that it would make my horses more noticed, but even his adoptive family didn't seem to shed a tear). Aiden is socially retarded and doesn't speak to anyone but two foals he had found, and they were taken away by two-legs. Macon is dead. Yang left the herd. What else is there for me to do on this thread?

D: I DIDN'T KNOW BOLT DIED!
sad.png
Sorry.
I'll RP with you, duckie... The only person that'll RP with me is DL179.
hide.gif
So, I know how you feel.

Quote:
Caleb kicked him squarely in the jaw. "Stop, and leave us alone!"

Jake looked at him madly, and reared, his hooves knocking Caleb over. He continued kicking Bolt until he died, Aspen screaming.

Quote:
"What! What is it?" Apollo asked, waking up fro ma small nap her had taken.

Her eyes were wide and dilated, but unseeing. "Mom! Save me!" She cried, shaking violently.

"Sienna! Sienna! Where are you!" Apollo called out, standing up. He had a suddne burst of energy, which he would pay for later.

Quote:
Her eyes were wide and dilated, but unseeing. "Mom! Save me!" She cried, shaking violently.

"Sienna! Sienna! Where are you!" Apollo called out, standing up. He had a suddne burst of energy, which he would pay for later.

Sienna dried her tears and walked over. :What?"

Americus stood quietly, his nose touching the ground. A tear dropped to the ground as he thought about Bolt, mourning him. It was my fault... If I'd have been there...

Quote:

"Ariel, there's something wrong with her." Apollo said. "Please, she's calling for you! Help her..." He pleaded.

Last edited:
Quote:

"Ariel, there's something wrong with her." Apolli said. "Please, she's calling for you! Help her..." He pleaded.

"Ariel, honey, wake up!" She cried.

Ariel's eyes opened. "Mom? Where is Apollo?"

Quote:
"Ariel, there's something wrong with her." Apolli said. "Please, she's calling for you! Help her..." He pleaded.

"I'm right here darling." Apollo said softly, rushing to her side.

Quote:

"I'm right here darling." Apollo said softly, rushing to her side.

"what happened? Are you ok? All I remember is the horses hurting you, then the farms...oh my head..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom