Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Okay Birdnut, your word is my command. Forget it. I erased them, I am gone.

No, they were just gonna be here, there needed to be a bad guys and they weren't all gonna be bad. You go ahead and assume whatever, I got one whole post there!
lol.png
I'm amazed, next time I'll erase it before I post it that way you won't have to waste the sec it takes to post about me screwing up! Good?
big_smile.png

But no, go ahead with your land of magical kisses and sparkles, I'm not coming, I give up.

Wow, you thought I was angry? You really don't know me very well.
tongue.png

Sorry Gerb if I came off as harsh, I didn't mean that. You're free to have your evil herd of flaming ponies, I have no say in what you do. I was just rather shocked to see that Noodle wanted the entire herd dead.

You address our Rp as a land of magical kisses and sparkles as if that's a bad thing.
hu.gif

Probably sound like Boo here, but a roleplay's no good if there isn't bad for the good to battle with. Otherwise it would be ___ grazed, ___ raced with *****, ___ had a foal, ___ slept. Nothing else.

Quote:
Wow, you thought I was angry? You really don't know me very well.
tongue.png

Sorry Gerb if I came off as harsh, I didn't mean that. You're free to have your evil herd of flaming ponies, I have no say in what you do. I was just rather shocked to see that Noodle wanted the entire herd dead.

You address our Rp as a land of magical kisses and sparkles as if that's a bad thing.
hu.gif

Probably sound like Boo here, but a roleplay's no good if there isn't bad for the good to battle with. Otherwise it would be ___ grazed, ___ raced with *****, ___ had a foal, ___ slept. Nothing else.

Exactly.

Quote:
Don't you worry, if you won't, I will think of some sort of evil to fill the hole that the Boobear has left here.
big_smile.png

Oooooh. Ahhhh....
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm gonna yell at you again.
tongue.png

It wasn't anything. I swear! I just pressed a wrong button and quoted a post when I was actually trying to edit it for spelling. I do that a lot.

Oh, look! A bunny!
.............................._ _
.............................|\\\\ //|
.............................| \\| |/ |
.............................\\ || || /
..............................\\||_||/
............................../ \\
.............................|o o|
............................./= Y =\\
.............................\\ -.^.- /
................................_| |_
............................../` `\\