Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Oh, that's what that sound is," Gemma said excitedly. She'd heard a ripping sound coming from the ground where Layla would walk, and now she realized exactly what it was. Cautiously, she bent her head towards her hooves until she felt her muzzle brush something soft that tickled her muzzle. Tentatively, she took a bite.

A silent tear rolled down Layla's cheek. She was sad her foal had grown so fast. "Good." She sighed.

A colt wandered under Gemma.

With a snort of surprise, Gemma flung her head up, alarmed. It took a moment for her to realize that the scent was that of a colt. Curiously she nuzzled him, trying to determine from his smell whether he was a colt she knew.

(I've g2g. Cya!
frow.gif
)

Quote:
A silent tear rolled down Layla's cheek. She was sad her foal had grown so fast. "Good." She sighed.

A colt wandered under Gemma.

With a snort of surprise, Gemma flung her head up, alarmed. It took a moment for her to realize that the scent was that of a colt. Curiously she nuzzled him, trying to determine from his smell whether he was a colt she knew.

(I've g2g. Cya!
frow.gif
)

The colt nursed from her.

"I need to go think... Stay here." Layla said quietly.

Isis decided to take her to a vet instead. ~wherre to go..~ She thought. (What should i do with Dawn?! She broke her leg!)

smile.png
:

Isis decided to take her to a vet instead. ~wherre to go..~ She thought. (What should i do with Dawn?! She broke her leg!)

The vet walked up to them, and smiled.​

Quote:
The vet walked up to them, and smiled.

Isis looked at the vet then looked at Dawn.

smile.png
:

Quote:
The vet walked up to them, and smiled.

Isis looked at the vet then looked at Dawn.​

The vet nodded, and began treating her leg.

Ariel galloped over to Esther. "Esther! You never take milk from them! You should always drink from me." She reprimanded harshly. (they are almost yearlings....technically weaned.)

Quote:
(Oh! Sorry!
tongue.png
Err, I guess maybe the vet didn't know.)

Yerp....and why does he keep coming back?! She HAS a mother to feed her......

I dunno. He likes her I guess. He's also helping Dawn, so he's kinda useful.
hu.gif
After a while, he will go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom