Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ah! You dare take this here, yo- you criminal!!!

It is you! It has always been you! Even when you were just a little rodent pup, it had been YOU!

HA!
It was you! I was never a rodent pup, I just poofed into existence one day! HA!!!

Quote:
Aspen left Lila on the ground, and grabbed Bolt. She held them both still, unable for either of them to leave, though she was careful not to hurt them. "Nurse, or go to sleep." Aspen said simply.

Quote:
It is you! It has always been you! Even when you were just a little rodent pup, it had been YOU!

HA!
It was you! I was never a rodent pup, I just poofed into existence one day! HA!!!

What?! How dare you write that you were once a rodent pup in your sign up sheet!

Quote:
"Americus!" Aspen yelled through her teeth, "Please get her to nurse!".

Americus trotted to her. "C'mon, Lila, honey, you need to nurse," He said, gently nudging her to Aspen. He gritted his teeth, also, getting a little frustrated.

Quote:
Aspen left Lila on the ground, and grabbed Bolt. She held them both still, unable for either of them to leave, though she was careful not to hurt them. "Nurse, or go to sleep." Aspen said simply.

He closed his eyes. Almost immediately, Bolt was asleep.

Last edited:
Quote:
HA!

What?! How dare you write that you were once a rodent pup in your sign up sheet!

Ah! You dare accuse me of writing! Have you looked at these fingers!?!? I don't even have thumbs!!!
You-you lair!!

Quote:
"Americus!" Aspen yelled through her teeth, "Please get her to nurse!".

Americus trotted to her. "C'mon, Lila, honey, you need to nurse," He said, gently nudging her to Aspen. He gritted his teeth, also, getting a little frustrated.

Aspen sighed, "Oh well... She will have to wait till tomorrow, and no playtime I guess..." She said. She wanted her colt back, and tried to forget, knowing he was dead.

Quote:

He closed his eyes. Almost immediately, Bolt was asleep.

Aspen cuddled him close.

A rabbit of usual size and color made it's way slowly through the grass, hop, stop, nibble...

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom