Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Americus trotted to her. "C'mon, Lila, honey, you need to nurse," He said, gently nudging her to Aspen. He gritted his teeth, also, getting a little frustrated.

Aspen sighed, "Oh well... She will have to wait till tomorrow, and no playtime I guess..." She said. She wanted her colt back, and tried to forget, knowing he was dead.

Americus gritted his teeth. "This is so much harder than it looks. They just don't react when I talk to them... I wish -" Americus cut himself off. He was also wishing their colt was still with them. "I miss him," He whispered, looking at the sky.

Quote:
What?! How dare you write that you were once a rodent pup in your sign up sheet!

Ah! You dare accuse me of writing! Have you looked at these fingers!?!? I don't even have thumbs!!!
You-you lair!!

That proves it! That proves it! It was that dernfladdled At Lef writing for you!
You dare accuse me of being a liar, while it is your furry jirdish pants that are flaming!?

Quote:
He closed his eyes. Almost immediately, Bolt was asleep.

Aspen cuddled him close.

He dreamed of whatever horses dream of.

Quote:
Aspen sighed, "Oh well... She will have to wait till tomorrow, and no playtime I guess..." She said. She wanted her colt back, and tried to forget, knowing he was dead.

Americus gritted his teeth. "This is so much harder than it looks. They just don't react when I talk to them... I wish -" Americus cut himself off. He was also wishing their colt was still with them. "I miss him," He whispered, looking at the sky.

"I know... I love them, but they aren't my foal... They don't love me, and don't listen to me..." She sighed, "I guess we could always have another.".

Quote:
Ah! You dare accuse me of writing! Have you looked at these fingers!?!? I don't even have thumbs!!!
You-you lair!!

That proves it! That proves it! It was that dernfladdled At Lef writing for you!
You dare accuse me of being a liar, while it is your furry jirdish pants that are flaming!?

Nu-uh! I haven;t seen her till tonight, you on the other hand!!!
rant.gif

Accuse!?! You did it to yourself!
My pants? I believe it's your pumpkins (or however that rhyme goes)!!!

Quote:
Yang lifted a foot, preparing to crush it with several hundred pounds of horsiness....

It causally continued on it's way.

Quote:

"I know... I love them, but they aren't my foal... They don't love me, and don't listen to me..." She sighed, "I guess we could always have another.".

"I know what you mean," He sighed. "If you want to. I'm never going to do anything you don't want me to," He whispered.

Quote:

"I know what you mean," He sighed. "If you want to. I'm never going to do anything you don't want me to," He whispered.

Aspen nodded, "I know... I do want one of my own, though. I want... I want my colt." She frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom