Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Okay, mommy," she said, deciding that perhaps Garret was a little too young to play a few of the games she liked. She smiled in what she hoped was his direction before taking a few gulps of milk. As Layla had promised, it was starting to taste better, but she still longed to graze.

Suddenly she heard sounds from a little ways away, a long drawn-out sigh. Immediately she recognized Esther's voice. "Mommy?" she nuzzled her. "Can I go visit Esther for a little while? I won't be far."

"I'll have to go with you." She said. She looked at Garret, "Garret go play, we'll be back later." She said softly, nudging Gemma.

Quote:
"You didn't mean to," he corrected her kindly, helping her back onto her own four hooves. "You aren't crazy, you know," with a nod, he gazed at her earnestly. "Those stallions did horrible things to you, Sprite. It's enough to drive anyone into a loop," a note of anger filled his voice as he spoke of the stallions, frowning. He saw her glance at her stomach, and he sighed sadly. "How long have you known?" he asked quietly.

Phoebe.... told me. she replied " I guess i would have figured it out soon after... but I didn't want it to be this way." she said gazing at him in earnesty

Quote:
Blue's on like three RPs. Give her more than four minutes to reply.
tongue.png

Quote:
"You didn't mean to," he corrected her kindly, helping her back onto her own four hooves. "You aren't crazy, you know," with a nod, he gazed at her earnestly. "Those stallions did horrible things to you, Sprite. It's enough to drive anyone into a loop," a note of anger filled his voice as he spoke of the stallions, frowning. He saw her glance at her stomach, and he sighed sadly. "How long have you known?" he asked quietly.

Phoebe.... told me. she replied " I guess i would have figured it out soon after... but I didn't want it to be this way." she said gazing at him in earnesty

For a moment he stared at her, muzzle partially open in surprise. "Sprite, you don't need to apologize," he said firmly, concern filling his gaze. "You couldn't have done anything. You couldn't be expected to do anything, not with those disgusting brutes chasing after you," there was a slight growl to his voice.

Last edited:
Quote:
"I'll have to go with you." She said. She looked at Garret, "Garret go play, we'll be back later." She said softly, nudging Gemma.

"We can? Thanks, mommy!" she smiled happily before leading Layla towards her friend. "Esther?" she called, stopping and listening for a reply. "Please say something. I'm not quite sure where you are."

Quote:

"We can? Thanks, mommy!" she smiled happily before leading Layla towards her friend. "Esther?" she called, stopping and listening for a reply. "Please say something. I'm not quite sure where you are."

"I'm over here....." She said weakly, looking over at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom